Dangerous Dogs

You're the one dreaming up charges that would more than likely never materialise, it's not TV land this is real life.

I know you deal with abstract absurdity but focus...FUCKING FOCUS!!

It's not dreaming up charges. Dog owners have been charged with gross negligence manslaughter when people have been killed.

It's the same charge, same offence just a variation of facts.

It's not dreaming up charges. Dog owners have been charged with gross negligence manslaughter when people have been killed.

It's the same charge, same offence just a variation of facts.

Dog owners get charged with charges even if it's their own Dog that attacks them?

Make sense man.

Apparently there were 8 dogs in total, including 6 pups. She had previously expressed concerns and was told that if the puppies started fighting she should use a brush along the floor to distract them.
The suspect has probably been breeding dangerous dogs for money and has created an absolute shit show.
Guy looks an absolute muppet, wannabe rapper arsehole, the lady was concerned about her little grandson with these dogs. Fancy having him as a Dad eh..

Guy looks an absolute muppet, wannabe rapper arsehole, the lady was concerned about her little grandson with these dogs. Fancy having him as a Dad eh..
There was a complete dickhead commenting on FB the other day, talking about these types of dogs being "fur babies" and how the Government should be paying the money required for the new laws.
Yeah, real "fur baby" when it has someone by the throat!
Words fail me :-(

There was a complete dickhead commenting on FB the other day, talking about these types of dogs being "fur babies" and how the Government should be paying the money required for the new laws.
Yeah, real "fur baby" when it has someone by the throat!
Words fail me :-(
Just reading about this in the Daily Piers Morgan, they've posted a list of people killed by these fur babies at the end of the article. Made the news in Oz this one.
Sorry hate linking them but that list is very sad.

Just reading about this in the Daily Piers Morgan, they've posted a list of people killed by these fur babies at the end of the article. Made the news in Oz this one.
Sorry hate linking them but that list is very sad.

I remember when it was incredibly rare. And yes, it's awful :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.