Dangerous Dogs

Just heard this idiot on the radio
Pity they have to learn the hard way

This from the guy who said "nobody tells me what to do with my dogs...."
He's a prick.

8 year old in Bootle with life changing injuries now after one bitten his head, wtf is the matter with people! 2 adults arrested unrelated to the boy, throw the book at them.

2 weeks ago some woman took her on the school run at my little uns school, told her to keep the fucker away from me. She has no control over it was dragging her everywhere and it saw a cat next to my car and was staring like it was ready to kill, she said sorry and scuttled off not seen it since thank god. So irresponsible though.

8 year old in Bootle with life changing injuries now after one bitten his head, wtf is the matter with people! 2 adults arrested unrelated to the boy, throw the book at them.

2 weeks ago some woman took her on the school run at my little uns school, told her to keep the fucker away from me. She has no control over it was dragging her everywhere and it saw a cat next to my car and was staring like it was ready to kill, she said sorry and scuttled off not seen it since thank god. So irresponsible though.
Bit more info. https://news.sky.com/story/boy-in-s...head-by-xl-bully-13069152?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Some people are just cunts, saw my very first one Friday taking its owner out for a drag. On the train home yesterday some idiot was waiting for a train with an Akita.

I despair hearing the utterly fallacious argument from owners “my XL is so lovable and friendly and part of the family”. Well, yes that’s because it hasn’t been triggered yet.

It reminds me of those people who had a World War II bomb in their front garden as a gate post, it had been there for 70 years, they just assumed it was completely harmless and a fun garden ornament. Until someone actually checked and realised there was still a live warhead inside.
All those years of being such a lovable and friendly bomb…

Daft **** next door to me has a Cane Corso..it's only a pup still but it's already jumping at the fence when we go out.. definitely going to get over fence when it's fully grown..
It will either attack a kid or another dog as she's no fucking idea how to control it ..
Her son bought it for her probably from some back street breeder...I mean who in their right minds would buy a dog like that for a woman who's nearing 70 years of age
Someone who wants the inheritance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.