Dangerous Dogs

8 year old in Bootle with life changing injuries now after one bitten his head, wtf is the matter with people! 2 adults arrested unrelated to the boy, throw the book at them.
I've said it before, they should be charged with exactly the same crime as if they'd done it themselves. Your dog kills someone, you get murder and life in prison. I wonder how many owners would be keen to own one if that was the law.

I've said it before, they should be charged with exactly the same crime as if they'd done it themselves. Your dog kills someone, you get murder and life in prison. I wonder how many owners would be keen to own one if that was the law.

If you set your dog on someone and killed them it would be murder. Manslaughter is sufficient for most cases though.

You can't control a dog 100% though and there will be rare circumstances where it genuinely isn't an owners fault that a dog injured someone or escapes from somewhere and causes an accident.

If you have to muzzle a dog why the fuck would you want to own one with the one chance it could maim or kill a human being.

If you have to muzzle a dog why the fuck would you want to own one with the one chance it could maim or kill a human being.
i dont get it mate, i help my mate out sometimes when he's loaded with work, he has a fastfood take away, i was dropping a meal of at a house and the door was opened by a little girl aged around 6 or 7, next thing the biggest XL bully i have ever seen came barging past her, the dad sat in a chair shouts bring that fucking dog in and the young girl shouts back its ok dad the dog hasnt done anything to him

Saw a family with young kids walking their 'family pet' at weekend all muzzled up with a huge lead.

I genuinely have no idea why you would want to own a dog that's bigger than your own children.

If you set your dog on someone and killed them it would be murder. Manslaughter is sufficient for most cases though.

You can't control a dog 100% though and there will be rare circumstances where it genuinely isn't an owners fault that a dog injured someone or escapes from somewhere and causes an accident.
Well that's a risk you should have to take by owning a stupid fucking dog. If you've got a dangerous animal, fail to secure it properly, and it kills someone - murder. Tough shit. As I say, you'd soon find people stopped wanting them when the first few people got sentenced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.