Dani Alves And David Villa For Sale.

gouldybob said:
VOOMER said:
boloyev said:
I'm baffled at all the people saying "No" to Alves..

He has 64 assists for Barcelona as a defender

Plus our squad lacks width and good crosses.. He's probably the best crosser in the world.. Mind you guys that he doesn't have a big target man to cross to at barca, so he REALLY needs to have sharp crosses to get the assist

The most underrated player in the world IMO, absolute retarded decision by Pep to let him out against chelski in the beggining

Agree 100% Alves the best right back/right wing back in the world, top quality signing.

Going nowhere just using us to drive a better deal

Didn't he already do this 2 years ago? Can't he use another club like i.e them russians

If we go to Barca and try and buy their players we'll be giving them the money to buy the best CB in the Premier League, they'll come to Manchester and Trafford for that and I don't want to take the risk, so because of that

[bigimg]http://www.ratemyfunnypictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/i-m-out-640x464.jpg[/bigimg]

Both top players but I think the time has now passed.

We have Richards and Zabaleta who have proved themselves.

I would be concerned about David Villa's injury but he has been a fantastic striker. One of the world's best.

More than happy to go with Mancini's decision.

Man City make fresh bid for Barcelona star - reports

By talkSPORT | Thursday, May 24, 2012

Manchester City are poised to make a fresh attempt to lure Barcelona star Dani Alves to the Premier League this summer.

Reports in Spain suggest that City have made their intention to snatch the 29-year-old Brazil international clear, tabling an offer of €15m and Aleksandar Kolarov.
Following their title win Roberto Mancini has revealed he is keen to strengthen his squad in preparation for next season.
And Spanish newspaper Sport claims City haven’t been slow to contact the Catalan giants and open negotiatons.
“Barcelona and Real Madrid every year buy two or three players and spend a lot of money,” Mancini said.
“I think for Manchester City it will be the same. We need to improve. We need to have the strength to play Champions League and Premier League.”

mcfc-mark said:
Barca want to sell him to raise funds for a newer, fitter, younger, cheaper, potentially better striker than Villa.

So why don't we go for that player instead?
this

RafaRandez said:
Man City make fresh bid for Barcelona star - reports

By talkSPORT | Thursday, May 24, 2012

Manchester City are poised to make a fresh attempt to lure Barcelona star Dani Alves to the Premier League this summer.

Reports in Spain suggest that City have made their intention to snatch the 29-year-old Brazil international clear, tabling an offer of €15m and Aleksandar Kolarov.
Following their title win Roberto Mancini has revealed he is keen to strengthen his squad in preparation for next season.
And Spanish newspaper Sport claims City haven’t been slow to contact the Catalan giants and open negotiatons.
“Barcelona and Real Madrid every year buy two or three players and spend a lot of money,” Mancini said.
“I think for Manchester City it will be the same. We need to improve. We need to have the strength to play Champions League and Premier League.”

Interesting slant - we'd get rid of one of our two LBs to sign a 3rd RB and then have to go and sign another LB, makes sense in some alternate universe I guess.

bluemoondays said:
Interesting slant - we'd get rid of one of our two LBs to sign a 3rd RB and then have to go and sign another LB, makes sense in some alternate universe I guess.
Presumably we will then be signing Gareth Bale as our other left back. Could be a worse scenario.

I could see us going for dani alves and using kolarov in the deal, zaba would then cover left back with clichy and richards and alves fight for the right back spot.

I'm keen in Richards playing at CB when needed. Always been a boss there. Having Alves to his right would be insane.

Not massively keen on the deal but wouldn't moan what so ever as Alves is one hell.of a player. Just look at Messi and his opinion to rate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.