Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the hypothetical situation where PSG can offer treble, or double, the wages City can (and City refuse to increase their offer) then I still don't see Alves breaking an agreement to join Pep. Its unthinkable.

Never mind that the source for this is The Sun levels of reliable.

Pep seems like an understandable guy if Alves speaks to him on the phone and puts his case to him that he will be playing every week on treble wages and a 2 year contract am sure Pep would say fair do's you K_nt

So is he saying this happened a week ago but nothing leaked out until today? If that was the case I think we would have been distancing ourselves publically.
Same here,i either means saturday as in today or we'd have heard about it before,i have some doubts creeping in now

Always hated Alves... But would still have him as back up to walker.... Class player.... Would make levy more difficult to deal with for Walker if Alves joins PSG

What an absolute farce if true. Sounds like we got complacent after he said all that stuff about Pep and wanting to play in England, which is understandable, then decided he wants guaranteed silverware instead.

Always hated Alves... But would still have him as back up to walker.... Class player.... Would make levy more difficult to deal with for Walker if Alves joins PSG

Levy will be praying tonight that it's true. It's an extra £10 million on the Walker fee. Closer we get to August with no full backs the more they will cost.

Can only think Paris have offered him a much bigger improvement in signing on fee and wages.

Pep ain't gonna be happy at all. Having no fullbacks with us going to The States next weekend is bordering on ridiculous.

Not sure why so many people are completely ruling out this story. PSG have enough about them to convince Alves to go there over us. It's not beyond the realms of possibility at all. Just because we've got Pep, it doesn't make us immune to being rejected for another club. Fingers crossed though, as I really want him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.