Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what's going on with the walker negotiations, levy could be asking for 90m for him for all we know and Alves could be our alternative for a fraction of that so we can invest in 3 more fullbacks, if the rumor is true I think it will be a great addition to the team.

I know they are opposite sides but if we get Alves and Chelsea get Sandro I don't think thats helped in closing the gap.

If he is mates with Sanchez and we get Sanchez as a result then that's different

I get what you're trying to say in that they get a top class player just like us but of course it does. Alonso was a crucial part of the Chelsea team last year. Sandro is an upgrade and makes them incredibly strong in that position but contrast that to us, we were awful at right back, as much as i love him, had Fernandinho playing there quite a bit and looking completely lost and end the season with Jesus bloody Navas as right back. Going from that to signing the best right back in the world even on a short term basis, there isn't much more improvement you can make in one position.

meh. Much more interested/concerned about Chelsea pipping us to the one on the other flank, trust us to pick the risky one and they sweep in to get the cream.

Dani Alves "At Manchester City, Pep will revolutionize from the start. He likes challenges -- everybody else should get ready"

Dani Alves "I think Pep did not like Bayern Munich because he wants a revolution from the very beginning ... he will do that at Man City"

This ones gold

Alves - “If Pep told me to throw myself off the second tier at the Camp Nou, I’d think There must be something good down there"

Lets have it right Dani Alves is no normal 34 year old full back!
It's not like us signing a Sagna! This would be a short term signing but it would also be us singing the best RB in my lifetime (37yr old).
Messi, Ronaldo etc get the plaudits for being the best players in the world but Alves is the equivalent of them in his role! Total freak of nature who I personally would love to see wear a City shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.