Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves would likely be rotated heavily at juve, so it makes sense for him to come here, rotate with walker, work wit8h pep again and then off to china or new york. Brilliant stuff from txiki

This could also avoid is paying well over the odds for Walker, Alves could start the season and allow us not to be held to ransom by Levy.

Alves would likely be rotated heavily at juve, so it makes sense for him to come here, rotate with walker, work wit8h pep again and then off to china or new york. Brilliant stuff from txiki

surely that would happen here though ? if we buy walker he'd be first choice. and alves would be for cup games or when hes injured for me.

If you look after yourself properly then the age thing isn't that much of a problem. He's still putting in top drawer performances at 34 at the very highest level. Whos to say alves can't be another cafu and go on a few more years yet.

So far the only arguments I've seen against it are:

1. He's 34 and must clearly be over the hill.
2. Years and years ago he made a comment that insinuated City aren't a big club.
3. Reminds me of another signing we made that didn't work out because tenuous reasons.

That even a few would turn down one of the consensus best fullbacks in football for such inane non-arguments is, frankly, embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Mate this isn't 2010 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.