Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
No brainer for me, imagine having the option of rotating Alves and Walker on one side and possibly Mendy and Bertrand on the other. That's insane squad depth.

Bear in mind that Alves was probably the best right back in Europe last season and Walker has consistently been one of the top 2 right backs in England for 2 or 3 seasons. One has premier league experience and one has champions league experience; Pep could work wonders with those 2.

Yes it is....he's not 20 or a shiny new toy.

But he is a proven top class player who knows Pep and visa versa.

Come on it's not spoilt. I wouldn't say that those that want Alves have the lickle City mindset either. Just a discussion on if he is the right player for us. Not everyone is going to agree.

And?

I'm off to bed been out at a gig tonight but I'll say again and if you feel it means you then meh.

He's not 20 and a shiny new toy but he and Pep know each other well and Pep obviously feels he can do a Job.

Now I'm in no way a Pep fan boy but sometimes we need to trust him.

Night night.

Alves will be a superb signing IF we get our 1st choice right-back in Walker. Maybe it's just me but I have a bad feeling that we have moved on from Walker because of Levy and his antics.

200.gif

if we only sign the 6 players the media say were supposedly after we will still only have a squad of 20 players,pepe likes to work with a small squad by most clubs standards, 22/23, so we need more players and Alves fits that short term fix as a second right back. Remember there will be more transfer windows to perfect the squad
Yeah that's fair too. Though when I read your post and saw Pepe I did wonder....I really don't like him....just one "e" can change so much ;-)
As in mate?, start reading the context of posts instead of correcting grammar in them when you really haven't thought through your original post through before posting it

I'd love to see him here because he still a WC and can be amazing back up for us
but why we did not sign him last year? He could have come for free and helped us a lot with the wekeness of Zaba and Sagna

As in mate?, start reading the context of posts instead of correcting grammar in them when you really haven't thought through your original post through before posting it

Don't follow. I'm saying that you typed Pepe the Real Madrid player instead of Pep. It's a joke lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.