Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take Alves, but not as our only RB (Either sign Walker too or keep Maffeo around as backup) and only under the understanding that he probably won't last more than a season.

He's too old now. We will only have to replace him after 2 seasons

I have been a big fan over the years of Alves but when he left Barca I thought he was finished, but after seeing him last year in chumps league for Juve I am happy to say the lad has still got it and I would be delighted to see him here playing in the bigger games used sparingly.

That seems the plan though????? Maffeo will get a couple of years game time in Spain to improve and get used to first team action and then return to compete with walker

jesus christ, I cant hack this thread anymore

He was just the outstanding right back in a european campaign that took Juventus to within 90 mins of being champions of Europe
He was probably THE only Juve that turned up in the final, which is no surprise considering hes played in 5 of them..
The guy is cheap, 4.7 fu**ing million, for the current best flying full back on the planet in a world where sean maquire is going for 17 million, and everton have just paid 30 million for a goalkeeper more befitting a cast of skins.
Its the easiest, best and most perfectly fitting deal we can ever do, not withstanding the fact he will probably be brought in with a younger right back to boot in Walker
He is the perfect player to use in big CL games for 2 years prior to finally handing Maffeo a chance

4.7 Million for the best right back on the planet, and some are moaning. He is costing less than pogbas agents expenses of travel and meals during the united transfer FFs.

jesus christ, I cant hack this thread anymore

He was just the outstanding right back in a european campaign that took Juventus to within 90 mins of being champions of Europe
He was probably THE only Juve that turned up in the final, which is no surprise considering hes played in 5 of them..
The guy is cheap, 4.7 fu**ing million, for the current best flying full back on the planet in a world where sean maquire is going for 17 million, and everton have just paid 30 million for a goalkeeper more befitting a cast of skins.
Its the easiest, best and most perfectly fitting deal we can ever do, not withstanding the fact he will probably be brought in with a younger right back to boot in Walker
He is the perfect player to use in big CL games for 2 years prior to finally handing Maffeo a chance

4.7 Million for the best right back on the planet, and some are moaning. He is costing less than pogbas agents expenses of travel and meals during the united transfer FFs.

This. All day.

He was outstanding this year for Juve - possibly the best attacking full back in Europe - and people are scoffing at five million?

We'll use him as they did. Sparingly, and mostly in the games that matter.

And he is every inch the big game player. This signing makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.