Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ, I cant hack this thread anymore

He was just the outstanding right back in a european campaign that took Juventus to within 90 mins of being champions of Europe
He was probably THE only Juve that turned up in the final, which is no surprise considering hes played in 5 of them..
The guy is cheap, 4.7 fu**ing million, for the current best flying full back on the planet in a world where sean maquire is going for 17 million, and everton have just paid 30 million for a goalkeeper more befitting a cast of skins.
Its the easiest, best and most perfectly fitting deal we can ever do, not withstanding the fact he will probably be brought in with a younger right back to boot in Walker
He is the perfect player to use in big CL games for 2 years prior to finally handing Maffeo a chance

4.7 Million for the best right back on the planet, and some are moaning. He is costing less than pogbas agents expenses of travel and meals during the united transfer FFs.

Here here blue!

Wrong thread I know but mendy still likely billy?

Don't see why not. Nothing's really changed from a week ago.

I appreciate that people are impatient but the reality is we're two weeks from pre season training still. If the players are reporting back and there's still only one full back on the books i'll be worried. For the moment I think it's gonna be a busy busy few weeks.

Don't see why not. Nothing's really changed from a week ago.

I appreciate that people are impatient but the reality is we're two weeks from pre season training still. If the players are reporting back and there's still only one full back on the books i'll be worried. For the moment I think it's gonna be a busy busy few weeks.

Thanks mate

If you believe Alves is passed it, watch this vidoe, he is mugging of our beloved Monaco, who we seem to want everyone from.

Some other pros about Alves,
Alves leg have not gone like our other fullback, he is smart, can play ''tiki-taka'', can play as a wingback better than anyone in the world, will score som absolute bangers.

jesus christ, I cant hack this thread anymore

He was just the outstanding right back in a european campaign that took Juventus to within 90 mins of being champions of Europe
He was probably THE only Juve that turned up in the final, which is no surprise considering hes played in 5 of them..
The guy is cheap, 4.7 fu**ing million, for the current best flying full back on the planet in a world where sean maquire is going for 17 million, and everton have just paid 30 million for a goalkeeper more befitting a cast of skins.
Its the easiest, best and most perfectly fitting deal we can ever do, not withstanding the fact he will probably be brought in with a younger right back to boot in Walker
He is the perfect player to use in big CL games for 2 years prior to finally handing Maffeo a chance

4.7 Million for the best right back on the planet, and some are moaning. He is costing less than pogbas agents expenses of travel and meals during the united transfer FFs.
All you bulbs on here .
Educate yourselves and read this post

Most are missing what experience he could provide for the likes of Walker. No brainer of a signing imo

Not just Walker, but also for the rest of the squad. Alves was often cited as being a key person in Barcelona's dressing room, the reason we're bringing him in isn't very different from why Juve got him: We need a proper winner.

A common theme in the past three seasons has been a lack of mental strength and strong characters, when the going gets tough we tend to let it get even tougher, and in big matches only Yaya really takes the bull by the horns (as seen in the last FA Cup semi final). Pep has no doubt seen this and is immediately trying to correct it not only with Alves, but also Sanchez. We need those type of players who aren't just switched on for 100% of the match, but also keeps the rest of the squad on their toes, no more matches like Boro and Leicester at home where we're so easily rattled before anything has actually gone wrong, or the away matches against those two teams where we turn up arrogantly thinking it's already won only to get punished for it.

We've already gotten rid of some of the players who were dragging everyone down with them, time to replace them with proper champions.

Haha. I sort of know what you mean. Just reading back some of the stuff written last night. You can always tell when someone's had a drink before posting. ;)

Haha we've all been guilty of that to be fair, dont hide away from admitting it!
Sort of the opposite for me this morning where the shame of the hangover has me venting at bluemooners posts.
Still cannot figure out how some dont see the logic in this deal though, never mind his quality the guys a horrible **** who is a born winner.

Dani Alves in the team against bottom half clubs would still more than do a job and give rest and rotation options for a younger fb

I'n finding it hard to believe anyone is actually against this signing?!

He clearly won't be first choice but having the best right back in the modern era who has proven he is still one of the best in the World as a rotation option doesn't appeal to people?! Do me a faour and remember where we came from

They ain't city fans mate because if they were they would see the logic in it! Bet those who are against it have posts on bluemoon that in around about way say what a good signing that big Conk was at that scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.