Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I can think is that he's due a loyalty bonus from Juve that is likely to be due at the end of this month. Say he's due £3m, they're probably happy to just cancel the contract and let him leave.
They could have made promises to each other, or been in dispute, or maybe Juve want to bring a younger player in. Their other right back is also 30 plus. I can see them wanting to refresh their team a bit as they have a lot of players over 30. Good for us though. Brings the deal forward I'd have thought although I hope no one is going to hijack it

Sign him and sell him to Chelsea for 5m. Use that money and 10m to sign Lozano and send him to PSV on loan. In a year sell him to Valencia for 16m. 1 million profit = BOOM

Let them. He's Peps no1 fan.

If Pep wants him Pep will get him.
That interview he gave a few weeks back where he said Pep was a football genius was telling.

If you listen to Billy Shears interview with Graham Hunter though he does say that the relationship is good but not as good as you might think as there was some tension in Guardiola's final season. Graham Hunter was incredibly positive about Alves's current ability. Enthused would be downplaying it

Has he bought himself out of his contract then? Something tells me he'll be compensated for that at his new club.

Has he bought himself out of his contract then? Something tells me he'll be compensated for that at his new club.

Seems like he had some sort of break clause. Possibly the second year of his contract was optional?

That interview he gave a few weeks back where he said Pep was a football genius was telling.

If you listen to Billy Shears interview with Graham Hunter though he does say that the relationship is good but not as good as you might think as there was some tension in Guardiola's final season. Graham Hunter was incredibly positive about Alves's current ability. Enthused would be downplaying it
Wouldn't believe what hunter says he lost is house when he said isco was coming to city.

They could have made promises to each other, or been in dispute, or maybe Juve want to bring a younger player in. Their other right back is also 30 plus. I can see them wanting to refresh their team a bit as they have a lot of players over 30. Good for us though. Brings the deal forward I'd have thought although I hope no one is going to hijack it

Yeh fingers crossed, mate. I'm sure he's got a deal lined up before negotiating this exit, there's no way he'd cancel a contract unless he had a guarantee of a new one on better terms.

I reckon we'll probably have him signed by the end of the week, and I'd be delighted if we do, still the best right back in the world for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.