Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes to Chelsea i will be really pissed of now lol, couple of days ago i didnt think he was even an option

The whole of football will be on this now. I wonder how advanced City's interest is? I'd imagine a really big thing for Alves will be to play every week. He is not going to want to be sat on the bench when his clock is ticking down.

Why did Juve agree to let him go for free?
Bit nice of them - not like a football club to be nice.

Alves and Walker as our fullbacks would be such a mad drastic upgrade on Zaba/Sagna that it fills me with giddy glee tbh. Ridiculous.

Can anyone explain the logic behind this? Why Juventus will release him for free when he has a contract and there are a teams that wants him, us or Chelsea and certainly willing to pay 3-5 million for him.

Anyone who's not sure about Alvez go watch the 2 games against Barca, he ripped Naymar a new arsehole in both games.

If true then this will be a top signing for sweet fuckall, wages & a signing on fee for one hell of a defender who will get to the line & create.

Can anyone explain the logic behind this? Why Juventus will release him for free when he has a contract and there are a teams that wants him, us or Chelsea and certainly willing to pay 3-5 million for him.

Only thing I can think is that he's due a loyalty bonus from Juve that is likely to be due at the end of this month. Say he's due £3m, they're probably happy to just cancel the contract and let him leave.

Alves and Walker as our fullbacks would be such a mad drastic upgrade on Zaba/Sagna that it fills me with giddy glee tbh. Ridiculous.
Same here. Sorting out the full backs is the priority. Get that sorted and we really will be in business. Alves does look like it is going to happen.

premier League is very exciting at the moment. I wish we could just fast forward through June into July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.