Dani Olmo

Great player,completely bossed Bayern at weekend.
I'm convinced the people calling him not good enough haven't watched a minute of him. Even when we thumped Leipzig at the Etihad last year when he came on he was an IMMEDIATE and evident upgrade for them even if the bar was low on the night.

I'm convinced the people calling him not good enough haven't watched a minute of him. Even when we thumped Leipzig at the Etihad last year when he came on he was an IMMEDIATE and evident upgrade for them even if the bar was low on the night.
I must admit I don't recall him in the match . When I've seen him for Spain I thought he was pretty decent.
Why was he a substitute though? Was he nursing an injury?

I must admit I don't recall him in the match . When I've seen him for Spain I thought he was pretty decent.
Lets be honest, that was a Haaland show

Yeah. He was injured for the majority of last season IIRC.

People who call him not good enough have their right to an opinion, but it's genuinely not on that I share.

IIRC he was in the Zagreb team that we played a few seasons ago, as well as being in the Leipzig teams that we faced over the past few years, and he's been one of the most dangerous opposition players on every occasion.

The plus side with him is that he can also give some much needed competition to Jack if Phil is to move into the middle during KDB's absence (he's also a first choice Spanish international, lest I remind those who aren't aware).

Great player, doesn't - seemingly in any case - have an overwhelming desire to play for Madrid / Barça as he's played all of his first team career abroad. Would be a phenomenal signing for anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.