Dani Olmo

i appreciate the club have a valuation but surely there is also at times the need for that actual player? So say we feel Olmo is THE player who defo gives us success then say we want to pay £60m and they want £75m then at times we need to push the button as over say 6 years it ends up being a bargain? We also get the player in sooner?
Exactly, we may never sign a player ever again if we're never willing to budge on our valuation of a player

Exactly, we may never sign a player ever again if we're never willing to budge on our valuation of a player
Even more so late in the window, playing the moral high ground on fees is good but we are getting to the stage where we are short with only a couple of weeks left and from the outside trying to buy players that the clubs are not happy to lose.

West Ham are not going to let Paqueta go on our terms, maybe different with Doku.

Gonna get pelters for this probably,I agree slightly with what your saying,we have made fantastic signings and Tixi has been for the majority of them front and centre,but at times we have dragged are feet or refused to meet club’s asking price and moved on,for me it’s slightly arrogant it’s like we are saying we are Manchester City accept what we are offering or we move on,yes we don’t want to be fleeced but sometimes you just unfortunately pay the asking price before other clubs end up coming to the table which has happened..

Agree mate and i cant shake the feeling the Chelsea may move for Doku now as well so we need to either get the deals done or move on.

Even more so late in the window, playing the moral high ground on fees is good but we are getting to the stage where we are short with only a couple of weeks left and from the outside trying to buy players that the clubs are not happy to lose.

West Ham are not going to let Paqueta go on our terms, maybe different with Doku.
West ham will just sit there for the next 12 days and not give a fuck, they're in no rush to do anything

@tolmie

Dani Olmo has a £57m release clause which only becomes active June 30 2024. City asked about his situation last month when discussing Gvardiol. Txiki knows Red Bull will listen to a £70m plus offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.