Dani Olmo

Musiala is the one we want, we were never in for Olmo, and with the news on KDB agreeing his "deal" with the Saudis maybe we have some encouragement from Bayern.

Musiala is the one we want, we were never in for Olmo, and with the news on KDB agreeing his "deal" with the Saudis maybe we have some encouragement from Bayern.
I hope you are right, but I can't see Bayern let him leave in this window.

I hope you are right, but I can't see Bayern let him leave in this window.
They have spent a lot of cash and if the player has no intention of re-signing, this summer is the time to get the highest fee for him.

This time next season his value would plummet with 12 months remaining on his contract.

We also have a certain CB that Kompany would love to take off our hands and one we might well be prepared to let go.

They have spent a lot of cash and if the player has no intention of re-signing, this summer is the time to get the highest fee for him.

This time next season his value would plummet with 12 months remaining on his contract.

We also have a certain CB that Kompany would love to take off our hands and one we might well be prepared to let go.
I assume you are referring to Stones?

Whilst his injuries are a concern, I don't feel Pep will want to lose Stones just yet. There is no one in squad who can play the inverted cb role as good as Stones.

I assume you are referring to Stones?

Whilst his injuries are a concern, I don't feel Pep will want to lose Stones just yet. There is no one in squad who can play the inverted cb role as good as Stones.
His injuries are the problem and will they ever improve?

Bid £130m this summer and I bet Bayern accept

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.