Dani Olmo

No idea if this guy is good enough or not as I'd be lying if I said I'd seen enough of him. We desperately need a central midfielder and a winger with pace though - that I do know.

As an aside on his injuries, if you'd looked closely at Gundo's injury record before we signed him you'd have balked but he turned out ok.
I've seen lots of him and still can tell if he is good enough. He is kinda like Julian Alvarez.

Who by the way I still can't tell if he is good enough.

Next up?

Do you have any betting investigations?
Do you prefer Real Madrid?
Do you have a release clause?

See you all in two weeks for the next imminent move…

Had the pleasure of seeing the great man playing for us, and he will always be the most complete player I have seen.

Loved, Silva, Aguero, Kompany , KDB and others but will always remember CB as a " superstar " before there really was such people. He could play almost any position and look wonderful.

In the Bell, Lee Sommebee trilogy, his role was overshadowed imo.

And well done for the piss take and capture :)

Had the pleasure of seeing the great man playing for us, and he will always be the most complete player I have seen.

Loved, Silva, Aguero, Kompany , KDB and others but will always remember CB as a " superstar " before there really was such people. He could play almost any position and look wonderful.

In the Bell, Lee Sommebee trilogy, his role was overshadowed imo.

And well done for the piss take and capture :)
Apologies, I though it was reasonably obvious with it being blasphemous to compare Silva to anyone, but okay for Bell.

I never saw the king play. He was injured before I existed, but can see in clips that he glided round mud baths. Obviously nothing like seeing him in the flesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.