Dani Olmo

No idea if this guy is good enough or not as I'd be lying if I said I'd seen enough of him. We desperately need a central midfielder and a winger with pace though - that I do know.

As an aside on his injuries, if you'd looked closely at Gundo's injury record before we signed him you'd have balked but he turned out ok.

No idea if this guy is good enough or not as I'd be lying if I said I'd seen enough of him. We desperately need a central midfielder and a winger with pace though - that I do know.

As an aside on his injuries, if you'd looked closely at Gundo's injury record before we signed him you'd have balked but he turned out ok.
Gundo had a serious back problem in 13/14 missing over a year, then recovered but in 15/16 got a dislocated knee cap, after signing for us in 16/17 he ruptured his cruciate ligament.

He didn't have recurring muscle injuries.

He had shin splints twice, that's not muscle related. He had a calf injury for a month in 19/20. As I said he's not had recurring muscle injuries like hamstring
Shin splints can be muscle related. Do you know the details of Olmo's muscle injuries?

We did very well last season, with injuries, but we have to be cautious buying injury prone players, it can derail our season. We couldn't protect KDB from his hamstring issues :-(
We did. We’ve already had a worse season injury wise and its only mid August. We got lucky last season, with a small squad. Likely won be as lucky again and have lost a lot of experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.