Dani Olmo

This could go the way of the Akanji signing? Obviously Manu was only £15m but so many were down in that transfer and looked how it turned out?!? The main factor is Pep imo

Clearly not in the eyes of Pep, if Bobb was up to scratch then I dont think we would be looking elsewhere.
Going by last season we would only play one of KDB, Foden and Olmo in midfield at the same time. Rodri and a b2b midfielder (new signing, Kovacic, Nunes) would make up the 2 other spots. That’s why Olmo would only make sense for me if Kev left. Could see Foden on the right a few times tbf, but you’ve also gotta consider Echeverri coming in January who’s rated as a top 5 U18 player in the world

This could go the way of the Akanji signing? Obviously Manu was only £15m but so many were down in that transfer and looked how it turned out?!? The main factor is Pep imo
The big difference for me is Akjani has a solid health track record. The injury history is what concerns me about Olmo

Never looks average..he's just never available for any length of time,,,that's why I wouldn't want him. If someone guaranteed he'd remain fit he'd be a nice addition to the squad, but unfortunately there is no indication that he can stay healthy...
Sorry mate, but sticking with my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.