Dani Olmo

City don’t tend to do business like that mate they will definitely have ideas abc list I suppose were just lining up our ducks until we know who is leaving.

Only me opinion mate but I think they were planning for the likes of Bernardo to be going with the clause in there but currently no takers it seems and then are hanging around waiting to see what the likes of KDB, Walker and Ederson are doing so not wanting to go on certain targets so it may be later on with transfers and could even get last summer chaotic if some players randomly want out and we have to go scrambling? We know about Savio but nothing else as it seems nothing was even discussed about Bruno G? And if that price is deemed too rich then lord knows who else they have lined up because we need top class this summer to keep pushing on keep Pep chomping at the bit to go again

Hope so mate, I just sense they need outgoings to fall into place before they confirm targets
That will change things, but I think the replacemants for Phillips and Gomes will be fairly set. Then they'll have targets for if anyone leaves, but I expect we are in contact with all the players or their reps and have a very good idea if anyone is likely to leave.

City’s method is to plan relentlessly, with alternative scenarios. If all the chips suddenly fall at once it can be difficult but most of the time they get it right. Lots of chatter but it means nothing. City don’t try to stimulate the market publicly like Real but just go quietly about their business. We already have Savio and the youngster who is supposedly Argentina’s next big thing.
I am confident as always.
#thismeansfourinarow

Only me opinion mate but I think they were planning for the likes of Bernardo to be going with the clause in there but currently no takers it seems and then are hanging around waiting to see what the likes of KDB, Walker and Ederson are doing so not wanting to go on certain targets so it may be later on with transfers and could even get last summer chaotic if some players randomly want out and we have to go scrambling? We know about Savio but nothing else as it seems nothing was even discussed about Bruno G? And if that price is deemed too rich then lord knows who else they have lined up because we need top class this summer to keep pushing on keep Pep chomping at the bit to go again
What will be will be mate, just have to wait til the window closes hopefully we’re stronger not weaker. Desperate to get quality for Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.