Dani Olmo

What will be will be mate, just have to wait til the window closes hopefully we’re stronger not weaker. Desperate to get quality for Rodri.

That’s the main target for me mate and I’m amazed that wasn’t the time we just done the Bruno clause and be done with it? Even if the club said it’s one transfer and that’s the only one we would be better and the major problem solved?

To be fair, Tolmie said we have an interest in the player a while back and his tweet yesterday didn’t say we were in talks
Yeah, he just said we are considering him. No talks yet, but he is a player we're keeping an eye on depending on outgoings (presumbaly).

What will be will be mate, just have to wait til the window closes hopefully we’re stronger not weaker. Desperate to get quality for Rodri.
I'm sure we will strengthen and get support for DM, I understand we would all like updates from the club.We aren't getting them though and not sure why anyone expects them they've always gone about their busines quietly without any fuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.