Dani Olmo

dani did sign a new contract, release clause in 2024. olmić and gvardiol together again would be great.

dani did sign a new contract, release clause in 2024. olmić and gvardiol together again would be great.
All i can see is that there is a rc of 60m euro. Nothing about when the rc can be activated.

Seems plausible that he signed a new contract so that clubs had to pay the full 60m if they wanted him and not haggle about the fee with RB.

Also: A summer is not complete without atleast one Txiki special.

All i can see is that there is a rc of 60m euro. Nothing about when the rc can be activated.

Seems plausible that he signed a new contract so that clubs had to pay the full 60m if they wanted him and not haggle about the fee with RB.

Also: A summer is not complete without atleast one Txiki special.
75 for non la Liga teams i think i read, 60 for spanish sides. but yeah not seen a date on it.

Isn’t the release clause active right away? I reckon if so we’ll definitely look at him as an option should Paqueta talks delay

Isn’t the release clause active right away? I reckon if so we’ll definitely look at him as an option should Paqueta talks delay
i don’t think it is but i cannot be sure of course. every source i read stated next year and 60m euros. the way things are going, a bargain. i think he asked for a lower rc to sign the extension and i’m sure he’d like to leave after leipzig had a big summer sale, he’s very ambitious.

i don’t know if pep would consider him good enough for city, but i can tell you he’s an absolutely amazing person, we consider him croatian, although technically spanish of course. works hard, team player, no diva behavior. and he loved speaking croatian to joško in leipzig.

i’d love to see this again
2B960E82-2D5E-4D6F-9029-8E8E4BD0DE31.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.