Dani Olmo

I get that, but Tolmie is the most reliable City source, surely? Romano is the most reliable source out there overall. Both are not always right, but most reliable out there, so I don't know why would people go against that unless they have more reliable sources. As far as I know there are no better ITKs than Tolmie/Romano on here.

Anyway, every opinion is appreciated, so I just hope everyone is posting in good faith, and not what they want to be true like some people in the transfer forum did in the past (not these two posters, but there were some fake ITKs here in the past).

The journalist that reported Olmo interest has many sources in the Spanish camp, he gets info on Spanish players first out of everyone especially if they are linked to Barca.when it comes to Spanish players Martinez Ferran is more in the know than Romano. He's been first on almost every Spanish player transfer.

100m doesnt even guarantee that anymore.
Don’t alway mean they are the best players for us either.Were Rodri, Bernardo, Ake, Akanji, Ederson even KDB,just of the cuurent team the most sought after, talked about or expensive players on the market when we bought them. No ,just the right players for us and we made them great players.

The Mundo article reads like Olmos camp is trying to push someone into the bid, rather than knowing anything City are planning. (might be a bit lost in translation).

He probably knows what the player wants, just not the plans of Txiki.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 172117.png

PSG want Alvarez as well so maybe a deal to be had between both clubs?
We need Alvarez,and won’t be letting him go, we don’t need Simons, unless Bernardo goes or maybe KDB, they probably won’t.These are the sort of players we may be looking for in a year or maybe even 2 years time.

We need Alvarez,and won’t be letting him go, we don’t need Simons, unless Bernardo goes or maybe KDB, they probably won’t.These are the sort of players we may be looking for in a year or maybe even 2 years time.

But we still would have done Paqueta this summer mate?

The journalist that reported Olmo interest has many sources in the Spanish camp, he gets info on Spanish players first out of everyone especially if they are linked to Barca.when it comes to Spanish players Martinez Ferran is more in the know than Romano. He's been first on almost every Spanish player transfer.
He basically is Spanish version of Ornstein?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.