Dani Olmo

Yeah, that's why they posted? they've heard different.
I get that, but Tolmie is the most reliable City source, surely? Romano is the most reliable source out there overall. Both are not always right, but most reliable out there, so I don't know why would people go against that unless they have more reliable sources. As far as I know there are no better ITKs than Tolmie/Romano on here.

Anyway, every opinion is appreciated, so I just hope everyone is posting in good faith, and not what they want to be true like some people in the transfer forum did in the past (not these two posters, but there were some fake ITKs here in the past).

Apparently he's similar to Madison according to one of those comparison things

But not as good. In addition if we had signed Madison where would he play in our formation?

I get that, but Tolmie is the most reliable City source, surely? Romano is the most reliable source out there overall. Both are not always right, but most reliable out there, so I don't know why would people go against that unless they have more reliable sources. As far as I know there are no better ITKs than Tolmie/Romano on here.

Anyway, every opinion is appreciated, so I just hope everyone is posting in good faith, and not what they want to be true like some people in the transfer forum did in the past (not these two posters, but there were some fake ITKs here in the past).
Put Damian in the same bracket at Tolm. Kobayashi, no idea.

We wont pay for exceptional though mate as them players are £100m plus each?
Yeah, it seems so, but to be fair, I think the need to address the DM position is so big that it's worth £100m if neccessary. As it stands, I don't think anybody really knows what the plan is, but we better address this glaring need.

If we don't get world-class/world class material DM, I don't see us winning 5 in a row relying on Rodri running on fumes.

As for the rest? I am happy with Savio + DM + someone like Kimmich (versatile, experienced, world-class, relatively cheap). I would classify it as a brilliant window.

Yeah, it seems so, but to be fair, I think the need to address the DM position is so big that it's worth £100m if neccessary. As it stands, I don't think anybody really knows what the plan is, but we better address this glaring need.

If we don't get world-class/world class material DM, I don't see us winning 5 in a row relying on Rodri running on fumes.

As for the rest? I am happy with Savio + DM + someone like Kimmich (versatile, experienced, world-class, relatively cheap). I would classify it as a brilliant window.
If we got a DM and Kimmich ,where are you playing the DM when Rodri plays ? If we were to get Kimmich and another player it would have to be a pure 8. Even then not sure haow you crowbar them both in and Savio. It can only be Kimmich OR an 8 that can play 6. Not both, there just aren’t enough minutes to go round with 3 players in.

If we had sorted Bruno G and Savio and that was that i would have been delighted mate and then react to any other transfers as we went along? We have a reluctance to blow another £100m though on a player even though even have already done it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.