Dani Olmo

Don’t alway mean they are the best players for us either.Were Rodri, Bernardo, Ake, Akanji, Ederson even KDB,just of the cuurent team the most sought after, talked about or expensive players on the market when we bought them. No ,just the right players for us and we made them great players.
On Rodri, Bernardo and Kev, the answer is Kinda yes

In Rodri's case he was the best DM nor at a big club. So yes.

In Bernardo's case, Kinda. Coz Mbappe was also got, but we weren't getting him. Other than Mbappe Bernardo was it.

In the case of Kev, it was him and Pogba were the 2 most sort after at the time....

On Rodri, Bernardo and Kev, the answer is Kinda yes

In Rodri's case he was the best DM nor at a big club. So yes.

In Bernardo's case, Kinda. Coz Mbappe was also got, but we weren't getting him. Other than Mbappe Bernardo was it.

In the case of Kev, it was him and Pogba were the 2 most sort after at the time....
presume theres a typo in there or am i confused?

You two are literally going against both Romano and Tolmie. What are your sources? Unless it's just an opinion/educated guess, then fair enough.

According to Tolmie/Romano, we were interested 2 hears ago, last summer, and we are still interested this summer. No talks yet, though.

last season I was told we would not make a move for Olmo. And it was communicated to me with a lot of confidence. This was at a time we was strongly linked to him in the press.

Same again now, I’m being told no. The club will not go in for Olmo.

We have shown ‘interest’ in alot of players it doesn’t mean they are transfer targets. Olmo is not a transfer target.

Interest can come from just watching and compiling scout reports.

last season I was told we would not make a move for Olmo. And it was communicated to me with a lot of confidence. This was at a time we was strongly linked to him in the press.

Same again now, I’m being told no. The club will not go in for Olmo.

We have shown ‘interest’ in alot of players it doesn’t mean they are transfer targets. Olmo is not a transfer target.

Interest can come from just watching and compiling scout reports.
Who are the transfer targets then? Any info on that? Especially for that DM position...
I don't think we have ever been so much in the dark on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.