Dani Olmo

no, people who don’t want him due to his injuries write that. there are many posts about him being a shit player and so on and i bet that most of them have never watched him play unless it was the ucl.
Ok. So I went back and read lots of the thread, it seems 1 gut thought he was trash, Sempus Aggressors. One guy didn't see the value of getting another slow winger when we needed a fast one. Said poster preferred Doku to Olmo ( I agree by the way). Then a few (2 from my count) said they weren't impressed the once or few times they saw him but trust the club. That's a run of the mill whatever the club doe opinion.

Everyone else, was complaining about his injury record. Generally the thread was full of people who thought he was mint ( especially after watch his Italy game) and his Bayern game.

So, as a general rule the majority, Sempus excluded, worried primarily about his injury record.

That said, those who love him are by a large margin the majority.

OK. I don't know what I don't know, but I do know Pep could harness Olmo's talent, and if the medical team can sort any issues, it's worth a punt.
I'll go 40 million for a 90 percent share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.