Dani Olmo

Is it true his release clause is specifically for us after our move last summer that was too late in the window? I’m sure someone put a tweet up from tolmie saying it was €60m if we came calling again?

Ah! I think most don't like his injury record. And don't want to have to deal with it.

We already have Stones and Ake as permanent Sicknotes. We carry 5 CBs because of those 2. Love their talent. But it's not dependable.

I'd guess, most feel this way about Olmo.
That is fair. Hopefully if he comes here he'll be able to get over injuries, like Gundo.

Ake is such bad luck. If I remember he was never injured before we bought him.

That is fair. Hopefully if he comes here he'll be able to get over injuries, like Gundo.

Ake is such bad luck. If I remember he was never injured before we bought him.
Gundonhad 2 major injuries. And the 2nd had a risk of being career damaging. That's when we got him... He really wasn't too injury prone before that .

Olmonon the other hand can pull a hammy sitting down to write a love letter to his missus. But hey, if the injury situation can be resolved, I'd be just as delighted to have him.

A lot of players have come to city with injury issues and been put right or at least an improved injury record
Yeah but are crying out for reliable trusted players, not sure anyone should be doubting his ability but once he moved to the Bundesliga he fell to bits.

no, people who don’t want him due to his injuries write that. there are many posts about him being a shit player and so on and i bet that most of them have never watched him play unless it was the ucl.
that's the main reason for normal people then? :)

I like how tries to open defense with thru passes, when loses ball immediately starts pressing to get it back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.