Dani Olmo

He’s a good player, he’s always been a good player. Obviously had an injury record but so did Gundo. I don’t think 1 goal has changed our narrative about him.

We looked at him last year when the Paqueta deal fell apart and think we probably have him on the targets if certain players go. Will be be the 1st choice, who knows? But sometimes we miss out on them and get gems.

If KDB was to leave I think we’d go big, reports we have spoken to Musiala and tried to gauge a price. That makes sense, our best ever in my opinion leaving warrants a big name with bags of potential coming in. If we can’t get it over the line then Olmo may be another option. Also have to think that if Bernado goes he could be a target to replace him as well.

Either way a great player and let’s see how this summer goes.

Have I missed something? 3 days ago there was a meltdown here about us potentially signing him
He played really well when he came on last night

Personally I have not seen much of him but he looked good last night

Mind you remember a few previous players having good tournaments and then were shit the rest of the time

Still not excited about him to be honest. He’s ok, but one good appearance doesn’t make a top class player. A squad filler perhaps, but no way he improves our first XI.

He feels more of a mid-table signing. The way I look at it, would I be jealous if a rival club signed him? For me, no.

I’d rather we went for Nico Williams, Kimmich, Musiala or Guimaraes.

The questions are ‘is he better than those we have, does he fill a gap now or in the future if key players leave, is he going to fit in with City’s style of playing, and is that position a priority for us?’ No idea, ask Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.