Dani Olmo

Maybe the negative opinions come from the fact that we've played Leipzig like 6 times in the last few years and he's either been injured or un-influencial. Let's be honest, most people aren't watching the Bundesliga or the Spanish NT.

Like many, this was probably the first time I've really seen him play well, and it was impressive. Perhaps he could be an answer to what we are or will be missing from Gundo, Bernardo and KDB.

Though for me the one we really missed out on was Fabian Ruiz.

Maybe the negative opinions come from the fact that we've played Leipzig like 6 times in the last few years and he's either been injured or un-influencial. Let's be honest, most people aren't watching the Bundesliga or the Spanish NT.

Like many, this was probably the first time I've really seen him play well, and it was impressive. Perhaps he could be an answer to what we are or will be missing from Gundo, Bernardo and KDB.

Though for me the one we really missed out on was Fabian Ruiz.
Surprising that with Pep as manager, Txiki as director and how great D Silva was and Rodri is that we don't tap up more Spanish players. It's not like there's a shortage of them...

Surprising that with Pep as manager, Txiki as director and how great D Silva was and Rodri is that we don't tap up more Spanish players. It's not like there's a shortage of them...
There's 3 ex city players on the Spain panel in the Euros.
How many do you want?

Ex being the key word...How many do I want? On City? I'll say minimum 3 at any one time : )
I'm guessing Madrid and Barcelona are more desirable than us for a Spanish player.
Same reasoning as why there aren't more top English players in Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.