Dani Olmo

I’ll hold my hands up - I didn’t realise he was an absolute fucking demon. He is the new Bernardo Silva in the making in the way that he’s so technically secure and also able to play a wide variety of positions and carry out any tactical instruction you want him to. Basically a wet dream for Pep.

Absolute no brainer this lad. We can handle his injuries. Seriously impressed this tournament

I’ll hold my hands up - I didn’t realise he was an absolute fucking demon. He is the new Bernardo Silva in the making in the way that he’s so technically secure and also able to play a wide variety of positions and carry out any tactical instruction you want him to. Basically a wet dream for Pep.
Same. He's quite a talent, better than I gave him credit for. Would absolutely cook at City under Pep, although I'm not sure Bernie is the right comparison. Bernardo is a unicorn as far as I'm concerned, there aren't many footballers that have his unique skillset.

Think he'd be a KDB replacement if Kevin wants that Saudi cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.