Dani Olmo

Like many others wasn’t sure what to make of him but he really does ooze quality in the tournament so far.

As much the release clause makes sense for us, I’m concerned he has does have a history of backing himself & will want reassurances of becoming a starter which I don’t think we really do.

Read up he left La Masia aged 16 as team captain & highly regarded & ventured to Dinamo Zagreb who promised him regular first team football which wasn’t guaranteed at Barca with Messi & co in his immediate path.

Would he be content to join us a rotation player - I’m not so sure, but hope I’m wrong.

I had doubts about this player. I'm Spanish, and he is doing a brilliant tournament. Very smart, always the right decision, good moves in the pockets, nice ball control... I want to see him under Pep.

Like many others wasn’t sure what to make of him but he really does ooze quality in the tournament so far.

As much the release clause makes sense for us, I’m concerned he has does have a history of backing himself & will want reassurances of becoming a starter which I don’t think we really do.

Read up he left La Masia aged 16 as team captain & highly regarded & ventured to Dinamo Zagreb who promised him regular first team football which wasn’t guaranteed at Barca with Messi & co in his immediate path.

Would he be content to join us a rotation player - I’m not so sure, but hope I’m wrong.
Even if KDB stays he Olmo would get plenty of game time, KDB playing 2- 3 times a week have long gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.