Dani Olmo

Dani Olmo's statistical averages per 90 minutes during the 2023/24 domestic campaign compared to Lucas Paqueta
Dani OlmoLucas Paqueta
Shots2.801.37
Key passes1.991.48
Shots on target0.810.27
Assists0.310.21
Goals0.250.14
Statistics correct as of 08/07/2024

We need this sort of creativity.
Because most on here have such a Prem bias it's comical. People acting like Eze and Anthony Gordon, just to name two, are some kind of footballing legends when there are players on the continent that would pocket so many of these over-rated stiffs.
And then you have the anti-City England supporters slagging off the likes of Foden and Stones who have actually proven to be successful at the highest levels against the best of the best.
Do any of you wonder why the fates of these multi-billion pound English clubs are entrusted to foreigners?
I'm not saying everyone should watch games from Spain, Germany, France, and Italy but I am saying if you don't and don't know what you're talking about you should maybe STFU and pay close attention to what the Peps and Txikis are saying about who can play and who can't...

We will end up arguing over the price.of a packet of pork scratchings.

Deal will fall through amd we will end up signing Gordon or similar.

He's a top top player and we should offer whatever it takes!!!

We will end up arguing over the price.of a packet of pork scratchings.

Deal will fall through amd we will end up signing Gordon or similar.

He's a top top player and we should offer whatever it takes!!!
He has a release clause...Anthony Gordon? I'll say it...fuck no...

Same. He's quite a talent, better than I gave him credit for. Would absolutely cook at City under Pep, although I'm not sure Bernie is the right comparison. Bernardo is a unicorn as far as I'm concerned, there aren't many footballers that have his unique skillset.

Think he'd be a KDB replacement if Kevin wants that Saudi cash.
More like gundogan as he would guarantee goals.

Same. He's quite a talent, better than I gave him credit for. Would absolutely cook at City under Pep, although I'm not sure Bernie is the right comparison. Bernardo is a unicorn as far as I'm concerned, there aren't many footballers that have his unique skillset.

Think he'd be a KDB replacement if Kevin wants that Saudi cash.
me neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.