Dani Olmo

That is incorrect.
Palmer asked for more game time and requested if he could go on loan to get it as Pep could not promise him more time.
He was told stay with the club or be sold. A loan option would not be possible.
Chelsea came in with a good offer and both City and Palmer felt it was a good deal.
I have heard interviews by Pep and Palmer and both said that this was he case.
Fair enough but he still wanted to leave whether it was a loan or permanent so either way he would’ve gone anyway

Always like seeing people get the facts straight. City could've retained Palmer if we wanted to. The lad asked for a loan and our board refused to give it to him. One of the most glaring mistakes I can remember City making in a long while, albeit the Phillips signing on massive wages / long contract is also up there.

Truly a shame we weren't more patient with Cole but it is what it is.
I didn’t get the facts wrong though because he wanted more game asked to go on loan, we said no, he didn’t want to stay because we couldn’t guarantee him the game time so he was sold to Chelsea.

But many of the fans on here don't know jack shit about players from the continent...
People know enough. It’s telling that 20% of the posts about him have been made in the last 48 hours when the thread is three years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.