Dani Olmo

He should have listened to the club who did not want him to go back to Sheffield but go to Leicester.

His career has stalled badly, he should be now forcing his way into our side, for me at this stage he is a million miles away from that.
Not sure the goals and assists he got in a badly struggling premier league team is the sign of someone whose career has "stalled badly" any more than if he had got goals and assists in a championship team that got promotion, I would say he learned more from being at Sheff than he would have coasting it at Leicester - after all he already did that.

I presume you think if he had gone to Leicester he would now be pushing for the first team after another season in the championship - i dont see it. Difficult to push into our team (as demonstrated by Palmer) so at least the club want to extend his contract, not sell and take a look at him pre-season.

End of the day we will get a tiny number of kids through to first team regulars (we can still only really quote Foden).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.