Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a guy supports a club he wont give his all playing against them! And if he loves them enough to get a tat he wont want to beat them its common sense, you dont see ant microsoft employees with an apple rules tat on their fuckin forehead. The guys a pro and when he retires he can get whatever he wants, but when you are still playing and a transfer is only a couple of poor preformances away its a stupid thing to do! The marketing potential of the player drops considerably! My point with dejong is that dont want him to leave but he needs games he is class at breaking up play, good at reading the game and solid in a tackle.

Re: Agger announcement

MCFCBen said:
tonytheblueboy said:
LHarper said:
Cheers. Doesn't look 100% realistic to me, however.

tevez has love and hate, apparently

Danny Mills, being from Norwich, has "I'm a parasite of a footballer. I'm gonna fleece the fuckers for 5 years. I don't care about playing football anymore" tatooed on his fingers, apparently...........

all 12 of the webbed digits.

mansour's tow ropes said:
he would be a good signing as cover and can play in several positions.

but for 27M (plus AJ on loan?!) they can fuck the hell off.

unfortunately i can't see us signing a CB for less than that though as every club in europe seems capable of ripping us off. and i can't see this changing anytime soon, i don't see how we can get back to paying on par with other clubs.

Seriously £13mil is the absolute max he is worth

Considering Thiago Silva who is world class went for £29mil and the dippers want £27mil for that pile of shit Bobby needs to tell them to go and f*ck themselves.

Mike D said:

unfortunately i can't see us signing a CB for less than that though as every club in europe seems capable of ripping us off. and i can't see this changing anytime soon, i don't see how we can get back to paying on par with other clubs.

Considering Thiago Silva who is world class went for £29mil and the dippers want £27mil for that pile of shit Bobby needs to tell them to go and f*ck themselves.
"Pile of shit" says it all... You've never seen him play have you?

Armaan said:
Mike D said:

So he's a pile of shit but you would still spend 13 million on him? Interesting.

I will like to say i'm a scouser to avoid any further confusions

You guys must be confused to see lfc demand £27m for agger but it is justified ,
Basically, if Liverpool sell Agger for
£27m (-£6m initial fee already paid),
Brøndby will receive £3,15m and
Liverpool only £23,85.

liverpool has a clause with brondby to pay 15% of any fees we receive

So i have to say anything less than £25m will be rejected , which i am not sure man city will raise their offer to

ForzaMancini said:
Armaan said:
Mike D said:

So he's a pile of shit but you would still spend 13 million on him? Interesting.

You'd be surprised how much people would pay for a "pile of shit." I had a friend who spent over 20k on a Citroen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.