Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpool had a agreement with brondby to pay 15% of any fees they receive , brondby if you guys haven't guessed , is aggers previous club

44% said:
I will like to say i'm a scouser to avoid any further confusions

You guys must be confused to see lfc demand £27m for agger but it is justified ,
Basically, if Liverpool sell Agger for
£27m (-£6m initial fee already paid),
Brøndby will receive £3,15m and
Liverpool only £23,85.

liverpool has a clause with brondby to pay 15% of any fees we receive

So i have to say anything less than £25m will be rejected , which i am not sure man city will raise their offer to

welcome and thanks for posting fella! but i would rather chop off a toe than pay £18mill+_ for agger lets hope city feel the same :)

44% said:

You guys must be confused to see lfc demand £27m for agger but it is justified ,
Liverpool only £23,85.

So i have to say anything less than £25m will be rejected , which i am not sure man city will raise their offer to
thanks but no thanks

44% said:

According to scandinavian papers, only activated if Liverpool sell him to a club outside England.
So if Liverpool sell him to City, Brøndby get fcuk all.

allygee said:
I agree - no thanks - we don't need him, I'm more than happy with VK and JL

We do need a centre back though, surely? Even if we keep Kolo, it is the African Nations again this year and with all due respect to Savic, I think it would be remiss of the club to leave us effectively one injury away from relying on him again like last season.

dachoosen1 said:
If a guy supports a club he wont give his all playing against them! And if he loves them enough to get a tat he wont want to beat them its common sense, you dont see ant microsoft employees with an apple rules tat on their fuckin forehead. The guys a pro and when he retires he can get whatever he wants, but when you are still playing and a transfer is only a couple of poor preformances away its a stupid thing to do! The marketing potential of the player drops considerably! My point with dejong is that dont want him to leave but he needs games he is class at breaking up play, good at reading the game and solid in a tackle.

Jon Macken was a United fan, his best game for us was against the rags.

44% said:

Liverpool only £23,85.

wellcome.

this is the most impartial, independent , reliable , expert's site agger's rating

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/daniel-agger/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_22832.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/daniel-a ... 22832.html</a>

and for those who want to compare to thiago silva ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/thiago-silva/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_29241.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/thiago-s ... 29241.html</a>

Agent 153: #Agger deal is still at a stalemate. #LFC officials seem to want to complete #Allen deal first in order to see outgoings before they worry about incomings. #City are angry at this and are considering pulling the plug on #Agger deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.