Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ForzaMancini said:
If Agger has got the tatoo done and doesn't want to leave then we shouldn't sign him. Don't want a player who is not fully committed to the club at all.
He wouldn't sign if he wasn't fully committed.

pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
If Agger has got the tatoo done and doesn't want to leave then we shouldn't sign him. Don't want a player who is not fully committed to the club at all.
Like Adebayor

Y.N.W.A. said:
But Porto are in the Chumps every season?

edit....and fuck me, but I'd love to see the proof of the 500mil profit in 8 years. Not having a go at you, but that is an incredible figure.

I missed your edit. Here is the Swiss Ramble on the figures. This was from two years back which at that stage it was €350m

<a class="postlink" href="http://swissramble.blogspot.ie/2010/12/portos-buy-low-sell-high-strategy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://swissramble.blogspot.ie/2010/12/ ... ategy.html</a>

Just think of some of the deals they've done. They're a money making machine in the transfer market.

Pepe - Real Madrid - €30m - (Signed for €2m from Maritimo)
Lisandro Lopez - Lyon - €24m - (Signed for €3.5m from Racing Club)
Ricardo Carvalho - Chelsea - €23m
Jose Bosingwa - Chelsea - €20.5m
Ricardo Quaresma - Inter - 18.5m - (Signed for €6m from Barcelona)
Deco - Barcelona - €18m
Anderson - Man Utd - €20m - (Signed for €8m from Gremio)
Lucho Gonzalez - Marseille - €17.5m - (Signed for €6m from River Plate)
Maniche - Dinamo Moscow - €16m
Aly Cissokho - Lyon - €15m - (Signed for €300k from Setubal)
Paulo Ferreira - Chelsea - €15m
Raul Merelies - Liverpool - €12m (Signed from Boavista)
Bruno Alves - Zenit - €22m
Falcao - Madrid - €40m (Signed from River Plate €4m )

They have players this season like Hulk, Alvaro Pereira who will be sold for more massive profit. It's incredible stuff.

Double Incredible considering City tax wasn;t added to any off them.

BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
Like Adebayor
He was committed until he stopped feeling the love, he needs the love.

If Agger signs he will be professional enough to give his best performances when wearing our shirt.

Rammy Blue said:
carlos92 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Have you not read the post I've quoted?

They haven't in fact splashed the cash due to the players they've sold.

Misread it.

No probs fella.

They have splashed cash on shite, of that there is no doubt, but the net spend isn't that big.

Assuming that they'd paid off what Liverpool originally spent on those players!

ForzaMancini said:
shevtheblue said:
NipHolmes said:
The same Hummels taht has signed a new deal and is happy playing for the German league champions. I would love him too but I think Agger coming is a far more likely proposition than Hummels and is cheaper too. Hummels would cost a fortune imo.
yes, I do believe we are talking about the same hummels :shock:
Silva had literally just signed a new contract and berlusconi had declared himself a "hero" by not selling him to psg first time round at the same time as Silva saying he would not leave Milan..couple weeks later and the real money came in. I'm just saying if we are gonna pay 27 odd million for a guy that's still not finished a season without picking up an injury that's kept him out for long periods then we may just get a superstar for a similar price and there's no way hummels would want the wages Agger is on.
I also like subotic from Dortmund and there's another kid at Montpellier that's highly rated in defence called Yanga-Mbiwa who Milan we after before they got Zapata

Hummels would want wages at least equal to anything Agger would want. Hummels would probably cost a little bit more than 27 million too.
That's very possible however, I very much doubt the wage structure in Germany being able to support him being on kompany money at the mo. Anyway my point is more that if we are going in at what the supposed fee is then we could actually do better than this deal. Then again wtf do I know, Bobby must have seen something...hopefully he's not panic buying.

pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:

He is a proffesional footballer - if Liverpool tell him they dont want him and are going to sell him he will leave and get another contract and in the process make sure he gets a new bumper pay rise from his new club

Every cloud and all that shit

Not sure anyone would have said get Agger before the press reported it. Never looked at him and thought we should go for him. He's not a bad player obviously but no one would say he's top draw a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.