Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, when I go through it in a logical and methodical manner, everything I've read/heard about this transfer indicates it's just not happening, but then again, it's a strange world.

Damanino said:
Dont know the cup-tied thing but the Forlan case seems the the same thing.

It could be a big mistake by Liverpool maybe they didnt know hey make him cup tied if they play in an early EL match. Now it goes to City's side to make sure they know about this rule and offer lower money because of it. I we fans here and twitter know this and the clubs don't know it then wtf really.

Or it could be a deliberate mistake by Rodgers he wants Agger to stay maybe the owners want to sell him, and he played him and will say ohhh he had no idea he cant play Agger. It's not very possible but who knows.:)

The rule you put in says if Pool will be in the group stage of EL any of their players who played in the qualifiers cannot play in the group stages of EL or CL. It makes no difference that Pool is EL and City in CL.

Surely if he were on the verge of a big money move to City, he wouldn't have played last night, in a game that Liverpool were always going to win comfortably?

Friend of mine was at the match yesterday. I sent him a text saying "tell Agger to stop stalling and make his way to the Etihad". After the match I got one back saying "I think he's gone, He waved to the kop then chucked his shirt into the crowd at the end". Now this mate isnt a regular at Anfield so Agger may do that every game but just saying, in his opinion he looked like a player on his way out

No one can be decalred 'a great ITK' unless they actually know stuff. The clue is right there in the name ladies & gents.

Being 'brave' and 'entertaining' is good but doesn't make someone an ITK.

Not saying VVK is wrong but let's wait until today passes before giving him proper ITK status.

onceabluealways said:
Why Always Ste said:
if Agger Was going to City.... he wouldn't of played last night.... SIMPLES!

I totally agree with this
WHile I think you are both right, Nasri and Milner both played a game in the new season for their existing clubs, before finally moving to us following a summer-long saga

LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:
Why Always Ste said:
if Agger Was going to City.... he wouldn't of played last night.... SIMPLES!

I totally agree with this
WHile I think you are both right, Nasri and Milner both played a game in the new season for their existing clubs, before finally moving to us following a summer-long saga

Correct. I don't think him playing is conclusive but I do the the alleged price is stupid and will preclude the deal, if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.