Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:
Why Always Ste said:
if Agger Was going to City.... he wouldn't of played last night.... SIMPLES!

I totally agree with this
WHile I think you are both right, Nasri and Milner both played a game in the new season for their existing clubs, before finally moving to us following a summer-long saga

League games, not some qualifier that would cup tie them.

LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:
Why Always Ste said:

WHile I think you are both right, Nasri and Milner both played a game in the new season for their existing clubs, before finally moving to us following a summer-long saga

yes but that didn't stop them playing for us - Agger would not be able to play in the CL group stages which are massive games. Either he has no plans to sign or liverpool have shoved a big 2 fingers up and said thats tough but you still have to seriously wad out.

onceabluealways said:
Why Always Ste said:

didn't Courlka play for us in the EL qualifier (score last penalty in a shoot out) the day before he signed for spurs a few years ago?

onceabluealways said:
LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:

yes but that didn't stop them playing for us - Agger would not be able to play in the CL group stages which are massive games. Either he has no plans to sign or liverpool have shoved a big 2 fingers up and said thats tough but you still have to seriously wad out.

Agger would be able to play in CL games.... I think.

onceabluealways said:
LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:

Agger can play in the group stages!!!

Nasri did not play for Arsenal against Udinese (CL) last year for this reason. He signed on 24th of August and Arsenal played against Udinese on 17th of August.

onceabluealways said:
LongsightM13 said:
onceabluealways said:

yes but that didn't stop them playing for us - Agger would not be able to play in the CL group stages which are massive games. Either he has no plans to sign or liverpool have shoved a big 2 fingers up and said thats tough but you still have to seriously wad out.[/quote]

Was just thinking exactly that, our player, we'll play him when and where we want, unless you stump up the money for him that we want, a bit of a 'fuck you' statement I think.

Damanino said:
Nasri did not play for Arsenal against Udinese (CL) last year for this reason. He signed on 24th of August and Arsenal played against Udinese on 17th of August.

i think that was because both Arsenal and oursleves would have been in the champions league so he definitely could not have played for us in the champions league at all. not sure about the europa league and champions league and the rule previously quoted is pretty ambiguous.

dale johnson of espn says he could still play for us in the champions league if he did sign so who knows.

ranxerox said:
this whole thing is leaving me a bit 'aggered.

article-0-02168C3D000005DC-427_306x423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.