Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy blue shoes said:
What does it matter if he's a Liverpool fan with a tattoo to prove it, surely he's professional enough to give 100% for whoever he plays for.

Don't think Yaya, Silva, Kun or even Komps were die hard city before they signed. It's fuckin' meaningless, who gives a fuck really!!

Agger I guess gives a fuck as he seems to really not want the move. I'm sure he will be professional about things if he is forced to move but I guess I would prefer players that show a desire to play for the new club they're moving to but I guess I am old fashioned like that.

Y.N.W.A. said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
What does it matter if he's a Liverpool fan with a tattoo to prove it, surely he's professional enough to give 100% for whoever he plays for.

Don't think Yaya, Silva, Kun or even Komps were die hard city before they signed. It's fuckin' meaningless, who gives a fuck really!!

Agger I guess gives a fuck as it seems to really not want the move. I'm sure he will be professional about things if he is forced to move but I guess I would prefer players that show a desire to play for the new club they're moving to but I guess I am old fashioned like that.

In that case we really don't need players that show no ambition.

Bluemooner33 said:
YNWA ...you never wank alone? ...could mean anything :)
After moved here, he'll say that tattoo means, You(Liverpoo)'ll Never Win Again... ;)

In that case we really don't need players that show no ambition.

I'd call it loyalty, something which is extremely hard to find in modern day footballer. Not everyone wants to step on their granny to get ahead in life, to some people other things mean far more.

Some of the more level headed have been able to see what a great thing it is in this day and age to have a player show such a thing. Football would be much better off if it was full of Daniel Agger's instead of Adebayor's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.