Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
mcfc2607 said:
Ntini77 said:
No chance he'll sign today. I'm just hoping we hear of a bid being accepted, but preferably for less than £20m.
If a bid is accepted today and is on ssn like vvk said then I will get ynwa tattooed on my right nut.

VVK is conspicuous by his absence.

He was bullshitting the whole time. He's such an abrasive cock, he'll probably come on and say "See how easy it was to trick you all, that's what tolmie was doing!". He should be banned for being a dick anyway let alone this ITK bollocks.

Y.N.W.A. said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
What does it matter if he's a Liverpool fan with a tattoo to prove it, surely he's professional enough to give 100% for whoever he plays for.

Don't think Yaya, Silva, Kun or even Komps were die hard city before they signed. It's fuckin' meaningless, who gives a fuck really!!

Agger I guess gives a fuck as he seems to really not want the move. I'm sure he will be professional about things if he is forced to move but I guess I would prefer players that show a desire to play for the new club they're moving to but I guess I am old fashioned like that.
Agger's hand has joined the forum!

Seosa said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
mcfc2607 said:
If a bid is accepted today and is on ssn like vvk said then I will get ynwa tattooed on my right nut.

VVK is conspicuous by his absence.

He was bullshitting the whole time. He's such an abrasive cock, he'll probably come on and say "See how easy it was to trick you all, that's what tolmie was doing!". He should be banned for being a dick anyway let alone this ITK bollocks.

FFS man why does the transfer forum have to be like this?! That's why Tolmie left!!!! People give us this information in good faith and we just call them WUMs and cunts!!!!!!!!!!!1111one.

Y.N.W.A. said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
What does it matter if he's a Liverpool fan with a tattoo to prove it, surely he's professional enough to give 100% for whoever he plays for.

Don't think Yaya, Silva, Kun or even Komps were die hard city before they signed. It's fuckin' meaningless, who gives a fuck really!!

Agger I guess gives a fuck as he seems to really not want the move. I'm sure he will be professional about things if he is forced to move but I guess I would prefer players that show a desire to play for the new club they're moving to but I guess I am old fashioned like that.

I agree with you mate. I don't agree with the whole switching and changing between big clubs in the league anyway, it never used to happen and isn't the done thing. Not to mention Agger blatantly wants to stay where he is. Whoever has been in charge of our targets this window needs a fucking clip, be it Marwood, be it Mancini. Making ourselves look like dicks yet again chasing players that have no desire to come here. Its infuriating. If they are not interested, move on.

Johnson (loan), Kolo Toure + cash, apparently.

Not ITK, just a fat, bored guy like the rest of them.

How do we possibly know Agger doesnt want the move,because a couple of comic papers and dippers say so.I'm pretty sure we'd move on if he gave us any indication he didnt want the move!

Thenumber1blue said:
How do we possibly know Agger doesnt want the move,because a couple of comic papers and dippers say so.I'm pretty sure we'd move on if he gave us any indication he didnt want the move!

Didn't stop us pursuing Sanchez in one of the most painfully drawn out transfer sagas ever when his mind was set on joining Barca all along.

LoveCity said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Didn't stop us pursuing Sanchez in one of the most painfully drawn out transfer sagas ever when his mind was set on joining Barca all along.
How do you we did that,besides what you read in the comic papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.