Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at match yesterday and i can confirm he has that tatoo from whatever i saw there , my friend took a couple of pics where i can definitely see that tatoo

Found the picture on twitter, Pool fans tweeting left, right and centre. Probably it is real.

So he made a ynwa tattoo since the Euros.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Move on City. Must be better value elsewhere and centre halves who won't spend half the season injured

In complete and utter agreement with you TFEH.

Underwhelmed

Pool just got Scottish Hearts in EL playoff.

City could say "hey, if you qualify against Hearts it is 3-5 m lower fee".

Damanino said:
citytill1die84 said:
Liverpool could of named Agger in the squad last night expecting a reaction from him. Somebody said Agger wants a loyalty bonus but won't get it if he asks to leave. They could of been expecting Agger to refuse to play last night but he didn't.

So they make him cup tied risking a lower transfer fee and hopefully avoid the loyalty bonus for Agger? Well that wasnt succesful then.

Maybe they still hope we pay the same amount no matter he is cup tied or not. Would a joke, because his pricve should be lower is he is cup tied.

Still not one official thing about he is cup tied or not. According to rules he should be as long as Pool gets into EL groups.

Uefa makes the draw right now, Pool probably gets an easy opponent again.

As it stands he's would still be able to play for us in the Champions League this season. Made no difference that he played last night.

my liverpool mate said its pretty much a done deal, he was at the game last night and agger was clapping the fans and through his shirt in and gerrard said after the match 'just dont blame agger' £23mil plus johnson on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.