Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

I would have thought at this stage of the window we will not get Agger for under 20 million. It will have to be a silly money offer.

Mister Appointment said:
I think Agger is a very good defender, but realistically if we sign him then one of either him or JL are going to be very upset as they'll be spending an awful lot of time on the bench. I would prefer we signed someone younger who'd be happy to be a squad player. Lescott had a very good season last season and deserves his place alongside Vinny at the start of next season.
Surely if we do sign him, then he will be aware of the competition as CB?

BringBackSwales said:
wondering if something might be done in terms of a swap deal involving AJ

I'm not too sure about letting AJ go. It looks to me he's working really hard this pre-season, trying to earn himself more game time me thinks.
He did really well against Malaysia with some very impressive tracking back.

Waspiah

It was Aurelio, who was released and then resigned not Agger. Agger would be a great addition, and he's without a doubt, a better player and defender than Lescott..

I hope we sign him, being a Dane, but I think he will end up in Spain, if he's to leave Liverpool.

Agger Bid

Frede Fup said:
Waspiah

It was Aurelio, who was released and then resigned not Agger. Agger would be a great addition, and he's without a doubt, a better player and defender than Lescott..

I hope we sign him, being a Dane, but I think he will end up in Spain, if he's to leave Liverpool.

Yeah realise that now..

If we sign Agger we have the song all ready for him.. ;)

All together now Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree........

Mister Appointment said:
I think Agger is a very good defender, but realistically if we sign him then one of either him or JL are going to be very upset as they'll be spending an awful lot of time on the bench. I would prefer we signed someone younger who'd be happy to be a squad player. Lescott had a very good season last season and deserves his place alongside Vinny at the start of next season.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.