Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Breaking news, owing to heavy demand shops in the Merseyside area are reporting record sales of candles. A spokesperson for the UOC union of candlemakers said this was sure signs of an economic recovery for the candle industry and they could see the light at the end of the tunnel. He went on to say that the industry was at it wicks end, stating we have had no outpouring of grief from the people of Liverpool for months. In answer to the question whether this growth could be snuffed out quickly he indicated that if Liverpool could sell Skirtel as well it would be a truly sensational year for growth and profits.

Rammyblues said:
Breaking news, owing to heavy demand shops in the Merseyside area are reporting record sales of candles. A spokesperson for the UOC union of candlemakers said this was sure signs of an economic recovery for the candle industry and they could see the light at the end of the tunnel. He went on to say that the industry was at it wicks end, stating we have had no outpouring of grief from the people of Liverpool for months. In answer to the question whether this growth could be snuffed out quickly he indicated that if Liverpool could sell Skirtel as well it would be a truly sensational year for growth and profits.

Hahha.Very good Rammy.

Similar circumstances when Mascherano left to join Barcelona. I am hoping we are in the front of the queue.

fucking died when I read this, too funny
628ce43d-ff37-c7fb.jpg

cmdub said:
628ce43d-ff37-c7fb.jpg

I wrote that comment intentionally to show how crap twitter can be when you believe everything in it , there are trusted sources , but you don't have to believe every rumours you see there

I swear i saw a post from an itk mentioning agger's handed a TR and very next post mentioning he's not

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm --

cmdub said:
628ce43d-ff37-c7fb.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
cmdub said:
628ce43d-ff37-c7fb.jpg

I wrote that comment intentionally to show how crap twitter can be when you believe everything in it , there are trusted sources , but you don't have to believe every rumours you see there

I swear i saw a post from an itk mentioning agger's handed a TR and very next post mentioning he's not .

Always look for the source on Twitter, like search for Agger transfer request and this is the main result:

Football Source ‏@source_football
BREAKING: Daniel Agger has handed in a transfer request. #LFC

Every account like this is a fake ITK. Real ITKs don't brag, boast, get into teen flamewars, or pretend to know about goings on at EVERY club like these kids do. Ask Tolmie who West Brom are in for and he probably can't tell you because any ITK has a limited range of information while these are "Agger hands in transfer request" one minute, "Aston Villa want James Milner back" the next, then ten minutes later it's "United closing in on Lucas Moura".

ban twitter from the transfer forum or it should have its own thread where if people want to follow whats said they can and the rest of us can carry on in this forum without it's distractions. IMO.

A great idea Rammy but all it takes is one poster to start another thread of bullshit and we be back to square one.

Hearing from my mate who has been correct on a couple of signings that we are definetly interested in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.