Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

de niro said:
BlueAnorak said:
Don't want him - even if he wasn't off to Barca (which he is). I want Rekik to be given a chance. If we want to establish the academy at the same level as Barca then we have to give the promising youngsters a go. Rekik look like an absolute star of the future to me.

well said, we have some great kids, look at mcgiven the other night.

Hes a Championship player at best, Rekik is twice as good as him already.

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
BlueAnorak said:
Don't want him - even if he wasn't off to Barca (which he is). I want Rekik to be given a chance. If we want to establish the academy at the same level as Barca then we have to give the promising youngsters a go. Rekik look like an absolute star of the future to me.

Pmsl, put your rod away.

Daniel Agger did not miss Liverpool's Europa League clash with FC Gomel through injury, his agent confirms. <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/93ZWEXoO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/93ZWEXoO</a>

interesting

i8rags said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:

Pmsl, put your rod away.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you talking about albeano that was on loan at Bristol City? He's 23 so hardly a "great kid".

Kun Aguero said:
i8rags said:
Kun Aguero said:
Pmsl, put your rod away.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you talking about albeano that was on loan at Bristol City? He's 23 so hardly a "great kid".

I think he thought you were talking about Agger.

celf said:
simon31goat said:
this would be a quality signing imo,but we shouldnt be going over 20 million for him,whats interesting is he is a left footed centre back,so maybe mancini see,s him in lescotts place,i dont think he,d come to start on the bench,also if we rest kompany for certain games we could have two left footed centre backs in the same side which you rare,ly see these days
might be 3 at the back,nobody seems to say anything when 2 right footed centre halts play tho do they? mmm strange one that

pmsl havent you heard of the saying two left feet!!:)

After VK and Lescott we've not got one CB who's anywhere near the standard or ever will be.

I'm not including Rekik in this as he's about 3 years away from a starting place.

We need a CB then someone who can cover CB if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.