Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Marvin said:
AJ is worth £20m plus

We must see a different player Marvin. I see a player who is capable of the odd great goal and pass but who more often than not is anonymous, lethargic, seems to get slower by the week, and struggles to beat the first man 9 times out of 10 because any half intelligent full-back long ago sussed out Johnson's one and only party trick. He's good for 10 minutes against weak or mentally beaten teams, not sure that justifies his big wages though. Mancini screaming himself hoarse in fury at Johnson every time he plays must tell you he's not that impressed...

Tevez City said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez City said:
IF they wants AJ, then it should be a straight swap without any additional fees.

That's optimistic. More like 7m-10m + AJ.

They spent +20 Million on Downing.
They've probably learnt from their mistake, as Downing was not nor will ever be worth £20 million

Not sure what price we are talking about reference Agger ?

He is quality - and I feel he is just about on a par with our two current Centre Backs. My personal opinion is that Lescott is actually a little better than most City fans rate him; and Vincent (although head and shoulders above everything else in this League) just falls short of World Class status.

No way would I let them near AJ though; he is a talent and fits in well at the Club and far too good for a mid - table side like Dippers or Stoke or Fulham.

agger is ours, agger is ours, fuck off you scousers agger is ours

just thought that was funny for some reason

cmdub said:

Well, when you find out, let us know.

cmdub said:

Jumping the gun a little bit there. I am still using my prayer mat.

carlos92 said:
cmdub said:

Jumping the gun a little bit there. I am still using my prayer mat.

Yeah got to agree with carlos, after the Hazard fiasco where it looked all but done. I for now on will not get excited until I see it on the main site haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.