Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

LongsightM13 said:
This is the Transfer Forum.
Can you take the debate about two players who already play for us somewhere else
As much relevance than some of the threads on the Transfer Forum

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:
I think your overestimating Kolarov's crosses, when he gets them right they are pretty good but it takes him too long to get them right.
No, his crosses are on the whole well completed. He can't beat his man often enough to get the space necessary is the problem.
Yep, you're overestimating them.
Longsight has a point and as you're sterling debate techniques consist of "I know you are but what am I?" it's safe to let it drop.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
No, his crosses are on the whole well completed. He can't beat his man often enough to get the space necessary is the problem.
Yep, you're overestimating them.
Longsight has a point and as you're sterling debate techniques consist of "I know you are but what am I?" it's safe to let it drop.
You took part in 2 separate Clichy debates in two separate threads, and couldn't sustain a discussion in either.

Your best to drop it.

pudge said:
stony said:
C'mon lads back on topic please.
40 minutes had passed, it's finished?

People resurrect 3 year old threads to score points so 40 minutes won't deter anyone. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.