Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

taconinja said:
oakiecokie said:
taconinja said:
I don't think Clichy crosses well enough. Better defender though.

For me one of the passes of the season Wolves away.Hell of a ball for Sergio to score our first goal.
I didn't say he can't cross at all. He gets some right but not consistently enough.
Exactly, wait.. you're talking about Kolarov right?

pudge said:
taconinja said:
oakiecokie said:
For me one of the passes of the season Wolves away.Hell of a ball for Sergio to score our first goal.
I didn't say he can't cross at all. He gets some right but not consistently enough.
No one gets them all right as you well know. Clichy's tend to be below par.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
No one gets them all right as you well know. Kolarov's tend to be below par.
It's spooky how you could replace 'Clichy' with 'Kolarov' and still make sense.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:
No, it isn't spooky at all. A lot of people on this forum get way too emotionally attached to being right about players. There are a couple at our club that are seven shades of useless, but I'm willing to admit their strengths. I like Clichy. He should be our first choice and should start as much as possible. I'm not stupid enough to think he's without weaknesses.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
No, it isn't spooky at all. A lot of people on this forum get way too emotionally attached to being right about players. There are a couple at our club that are seven shades of useless, but I'm willing to admit their strengths. I like Clichy. He should be our first choice and should start as much as possible. I'm not stupid enough to think he's without weaknesses.
Clichy, I'd say averages about 5 crosses a game, 2 or 3 of which are decent.

Kolarov probably averages around 10 crosses a game, 2 or 3 of which are decent.

It's the law of averages with Kolarov.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

You're wildly overestimating the quality of Clichy's crosses. Most end up on the head of the first defender for a beautiful long clearance back to the halfway line.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:

You're wildly overestimating the quality of Clichy's crosses. Most end up on the head of the first defender for a beautiful long clearance back to the halfway line.
I think your overestimating Kolarov's crosses, when he gets them right they are pretty good but it takes him too long to get them right.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

I think your overestimating Kolarov's crosses, when he gets them right they are pretty good but it takes him too long to get them right.
No, his crosses are on the whole well completed. He can't beat his man often enough to get the space necessary is the problem.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
No, his crosses are on the whole well completed. He can't beat his man often enough to get the space necessary is the problem.
Yep, you're overestimating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.