Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
twitter...deary me....Some scouse fan saying Agger has rejected us...YCNMIU!!!

Obviously you could ;). Why would Agger turn us down? Why would City go through the entire process of bidding for a player without finding out if the player was up for it?

hgblue said:

Obviously you could ;). Why would Agger turn us down? Why would City go through the entire process of bidding for a player without finding out if the player was up for it?

I know mate..Why would he not want to join us to play in the best european competition,the chance to win the prem again etc,a good pay rise. Par for the course that he rejects us..

hgblue said:

I know mate..Why would he not want to join us to play in the best european competition,the chance to win the prem again etc,a good pay rise. Par for the course that he rejects us..

Didn't you know? No one actually wants to play for us. Most are here against their will, the others are just paid too much to leave.

I can see the headline in a joint mirror/mail wank fest tomorrow ,Agger rejects City cos his preferred destination is united and below that ,united lodge €75 million bid for Ribery.

adrianr said:
hgblue said:

Didn't you know? No one actually wants to play for us. Most are here against their will, the others are just paid too much to leave.
"For a Dane, it's about having respect for the club you play at. I am proud to be able to pull on my Liverpool jersey and will never go to another club in England."
Maybe he meant it?

AGGER SNUBS MONEYBAGS CITY FOR THE 'ISTREE OF LIVERPOOL
By Neil Custis

LoveCity said:
AGGER SNUBS MONEYBAGS CITY FOR THE 'ISTREE OF LIVERPOOL
By Neil Custis
Until the word 'Istree, I thought I was scrolling down to an actual article lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.