Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

i would be absolutely overjoyed if he decided to join us, but i highly doubt it. he was extremely pissed when torres left for chelsea, as far as i can recall, he has been a liverpool and a barca fan all his life, so i would be surprised if he left them for any other club than barca.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-to-Chelsea-from-Liverpool-unacceptable.html

it does seem like we have picked some of the only loyal players left in the world as our main targers (de rossi too), which kind of sucks....

Seosa said:
nmc said:
Kompany is King said:
If it is a no. Who does Mancini go for next?

Titus Bramble....!

iepg5c.gif
Okay take a bow. Quality!

if he's a fan then fair enough. tbh its a bit like micah richards when he was at us and stayed here, when the likes of arsenal, chelsea, united were circling, around 6 years ago. agger doesnt have much ambtion by the sounds of it, just loyal to the club he loves

Agger Bid

He is dying to sign for us! it just the liverpool Istory that any player leaving Liverpool has leave kicking and screaming

mancityscot said:
if he's a fan then fair enough. tbh its a bit like micah richards when he was at us and stayed here, when the likes of arsenal, chelsea, united were circling, around 6 years ago. agger doesnt have much ambtion by the sounds of it, just loyal to the club he loves

So we bid for players without finding out if they would be up for the move?

thomasobDK said:
i would be absolutely overjoyed if he decided to join us, but i highly doubt it. he was extremely pissed when torres left for chelsea, as far as i can recall, he has been a liverpool and a barca fan all his life, so i would be surprised if he left them for any other club than barca.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-to-Chelsea-from-Liverpool-unacceptable.html

it does seem like we have picked some of the only loyal players left in the world as our main targers (de rossi too), which kind of sucks....

How can anyone support two teams?

pudge said:
Blue Haze said:
That is an old quote from when Torres was sold to Chelsea.
And?

Maybe he meant it

Maybe he was giving Liverpool fans red meat after a gutting sale.

But if he stays, I won't blame him for being loyal. Nothing wrong at all with that.

Sounds to me like it's not him who's agitating for a move, it's the owners who need money to fund transfers. He has two years left on his contract, so it's entirely up to Liverpool whether he's up for sale.

hgblue said:
mancityscot said:

So we bid for players without finding out if they would be up for the move?

Van Persie, Terry, Kaka, Sanchez, Hazard. Players and/ or agents can say what they like to interested parties either to get a better deal from their club/ another club. Or some might genuinely change their minds. It happens all the time in football to every club not just us.

That said, no idea what will happen with Agger, just making the point that the club can never be certain a player wants to sign for them no matter what they or their representatives have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.