Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Agger already posing in the Barca-kit. Looks like he`s lost for us now...

<a class="postlink" href="http://p.twimg.com/AtgIEC4CMAAMNdf.jpg:large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://p.twimg.com/AtgIEC4CMAAMNdf.jpg:large</a>

If we really make 3 bids for Agger when he doesnt even want to come here than it's a big joke once again by Maarwood and his staff.

Hope its not true.

Damanino said:
If we really make 3 bids for Agger when he doesnt even want to come here than it's a big joke once again by Maarwood and his staff.

Hope its not true.

2010_10_7-2010_10_7_3_24_18-jpg-32344.jpg

Damanino said:

Hope its not true.

Nobody knows for sure but anybody who has read Aggers interviews in the danish media over the last 5 years would quite frankly be shocked if he left Liverpool to join City.

Only if he is forced out would that be likely to happen.

bluefandk said:
Damanino said:

Hope its not true.

Nobody knows for sure but anybody who has read Aggers interviews in the danish media over the last 5 years would quite frankly be shocked if he left Liverpool to join City.

Thing is if Liverpool's owners have decided they can profit off selling him, they'll do it and they'll do their best to try to paint him in a negative light although as I stated earlier they might use Carroll as a scapegoat.

I am going in the back garden and burn my prayer mat. Time to buy tranquilisers in readiness for when we have to play Savic.

taconinja said:
bluefandk said:
Damanino said:

Hope its not true.

Thing is if Liverpool's owners have decided they can profit off selling him, they'll do it and they'll do their best to try to paint him in a negative light although as I stated earlier they might use Carroll as a scapegoat.

Thats been the take by the danish journos in recent days plus some have indicated that Rodgers dont really rate him, at the end of the day it will be down to whether Agger signs a new deal or not, if he is not willing to sign a new deal he will be forced out imo.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Damanino said:

Hope its not true.

2010_10_7-2010_10_7_3_24_18-jpg-32344.jpg

Tbf I met him last year before the Napoli game at home and he was sound. He seemed quite proud about being part of the club's growth. If, however, he is holding up transfers etc., he needs a kick in the dick.

Some "Macca" wrote this somewhere that Agger doesnt want to go to City stuff, who is this? Is it McManaman?:D

He is the source thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.